Heat Pump Services in Zimmerman, Little Falls, Elk River, MN, and Surrounding Areas
A Heat pump is an important device in your HVAC system. Heat pumps move hot air to cooler places in the house and vice versa. It ensures a comfortable home temperature during the winters and summer months.
Common Heat Pump Problems
- Thermostat irregularities.
- Compressor malfunction.
- Leakage in the refrigerant.
- Erroneous electrical wiring.
- Dirt accumulation in the filters.
Some or any of the above can lead to serious issues. Look no further if you are searching for heat pump service in Zimmerman.
Other Heat Pump Services:
Heat Pump Services Includes:
- Heat Pump Service
- Heat Pump Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pump Replacement
- Heat Pump Maintenance
- Heat Pump Tune-Up
Why Shouldn't You Ignore Your Heat Pump Problems?
Regular maintenance is often better than expensive repairs or replacements. A dirty filter can reduce the airflow leading to compressor malfunction. The heat pump may have to work harder, thus increasing energy consumption and billing.
Troubleshooting at Home
- The heat-pump is not switching on? Check the batteries on the remote. If they’re ok, then it could be the fuse in the fuse box that’s not working properly.
- If the airflow is weak even at optimum temperature, there could be dust in the filter that needs cleaning.
- Your manual comes with troubleshooting tips. Try them if there’s an issue with your heat pump
- If the problems persist, it’s time to call on an expert for a thorough inspection